dyslexia awareness training addressed the essentials of how to spot and support dyslexia, and recognize the strengths and challenges. These skills can be used to create a dyslexia-inclusive classroom where all learners can thrive.
With the completion of this module, please help us by:
- Sharing what you loved most about the training and posting your module badge on your social media channels.
- Challenging three people on social media to take it next, using #DyslexiaChallenge.
- Becoming a change-maker! Spread the word using the resources.
Our mission is for every teacher to be trained to spot, support, and empower every dyslexic student. And by showing your support, we can change the outcomes of every dyslexic child.
In this module, you will:
- Empower teachers and parents to understand dyslexia, both its strengths and challenges
- Gain essential knowledge in how to spot and support dyslexia
- Create a dyslexia-inclusive classroom to empower dyslexic learners
- Understand when and where to seek further help
Click Here To Apply: Dyslexia Awareness
What is dyslexia?
- Dyslexia is a difference in how the brain processes information.
- Dyslexia creates strengths in areas such as problem-solving, verbal reasoning, creativity and big picture thinking. It can also create challenges in traditional education in areas such as reading, spelling, writing, organization, and math.
- Dyslexia is the most common learning difference. 10-20% of the population has dyslexia. We can identify characteristics of dyslexia as early as preschool.
- Dyslexia is genetic and it runs in families. With research-based interventions and accommodations, students with dyslexia can become confident readers, writers, and learners.
- Dyslexic Thinking skills are an exact match for the skills needed in today’s workplace (as identified by the World Economic Forum).
Mobile Application Development Free Certification
Get Mobile Application Development Certificate from The Digital Adda which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents. Exam Details Format: Multiple Choice Question Questions: 10 Passing Score: 8/10 or 80% Language: English Here are the questions and answers : What is an activity in Android? Activity performs the…
Continue Reading Mobile Application Development Free Certification
Top 5 Ways an AI Content Detector Can Transform Your Business?
Discover the top 5 ways that an AI Content Detector can revolutionize your business. From improving efficiency to enhancing accuracy, this technology is a game-changer. The development of content is now an essential part of every company’s marketing plan in the current digital era. It might be difficult to create high-quality, engaging content that connects…
Continue Reading Top 5 Ways an AI Content Detector Can Transform Your Business?
How Screen Time is Disrupting Sleep Patterns in Children and Teens
Screen time and sleep are two of the most important aspects of a child’s life. They both play a significant role in a child’s physical and mental health, and it is essential to have a good balance of both. Screen time can be fun and educational, but it is necessary to ensure that kids get…
Continue Reading How Screen Time is Disrupting Sleep Patterns in Children and Teens
Are Electric Car Charging Stations a Profitable Investment in 2023?
If you`re a retail or hospitality enterprise owner, belongings supervisor or developer, landlord, or maybe a metropolis planner in a place wherein many citizens force electric-powered motors, you will be wondering, “Are electric-powered automobile charging stations profitable?” “This is a valid question and concern because, despite all the incentives and tax credits provided federally, and…
Continue Reading Are Electric Car Charging Stations a Profitable Investment in 2023?
Data Analysis with Pandas and Python Certification 2023-2024
Get Data Analysis with Pandas and Python Certificate from The Digital Adda which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents. Exam Details Format: Multiple Choice Question Questions: 10 Passing Score: 8/10 or 80% Language: English Apply For Pandas and Python Certification : CLICK HERE Here are the questions and…
Continue Reading Data Analysis with Pandas and Python Certification 2023-2024
Flutter Free Certification
Flutter is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google. It is used to develop cross-platform applications for Android, iOS, Linux, macOS, Windows, Google Fuchsia, and the web from a single codebase. First described in 2015, Flutter was released in May 2017 Flutter Course Benifits Considering is your last training: We assure for knowledge, so…
One thought on “Dyslexia Awareness Free Certificate”