yeh video dekhen exercise asay hal hogi
Creative writing is a process that fall out the spectrum of business professional technical and academic writing creative writing emphasizes language. The expect of character development and other craft such as friction poetry creative nonfiction writing fall under the umbrella of creative writing
There are various key element of creative writing such as
- Development of character
- Narrative style writing
- Scene setting
- Dialogue styling
- Team underline
- Theme and Point views
- Emotional and visual appearance
Solution file is given in MSWord format make sure to Subscribe the YouTube channel (MEHAK ALAMGIR) for all Batch 11 Exercise and Quiz of digiskills.pk
Download File Below….!
[su_button id=”download” url =”https://www.mediafire.com/file/ifo8vsa6v00ujqo/exercise+2+solution.docx/file” target=”blank” background=”#ef2d34″ size=”8″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: bolt”]Click This Button To Download File[/su_button]
thank you for downloading wait unlink link appears
Solution of exercise 3
Subject: Request for extension in deadline of the project
Dear Mr. Rauf
I am mailing you to request a deadline extension on the project of creating Facebook Page of your Brand. Accessing the resources, it has taken longer than I anticipated to complete your project.I believe delay will result in a more accurate and Ideal Facebook Page of your Brand.
I would like to submit your final Facebook Page on 01-04-22 instead of 30-03-22.I apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Solution of exercise 2
Students Service To Victims Of Fire
A major slum area in Vilas Nagar was gutted by a massive fire on 10th February, 20xx. The fire whose exact cause is still not very clear caused extensive damage to life and property.
Ten persons lost their lives, many were injured and about two hundred people were rendered homeless. Our school joined and relief to the victims.
The students of our school got together and collected food packets, old clothes, medicines, utensils, etc. to be distributed to these homeless and helpless people.
Ten students and three teachers personally visited this slum area to ensure proper and fair distribution of the items that had been collected and thus provided some relief to these unfortunate people in their time of crisis and misery.
Solution of exercise 1
1. They have been in Lahore for 20 years. (be)
2. I saw a wonderful film in the cinema last night. (see)
3. The sun rose at 6:38 yesterday morning. (rise)
4. The sun was shining when the climber reached Mount Everest. (shine)
5. I promise that I will not tell this secret to anyone. (not tell)
6. Unfortunately, just as we got to the airport their plane was taking off. (take)
7. They go to the movies only once in a while. (go)
8. I was tired yesterday because I had not slept well the night before. (not sleep)
9. They are living in an apartment right now because they can’t find a cheap house. (live)
10. Everyone was sleeping when the earthquake hit the small town. (sleep)
exercise 1 solution is provided in MS Word format subscribe to YouTube channel mehak alamgir for all exercise and quiz solutions.
Facebook Group Link For Help
▼ FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- YouTube: mehak alamgir
- Website: https://articlebase.pk/
- Mehak alamgir Info: https://articlebase.pk/mehak-alamgir-2/
- Twitter: mehak_alamgir