What is Freelancing & What Does it Mean to Freelance? 
Freelancing means to work as an independent company rather than be employed by someone else. Freelancers are self-employed and often referred to as independent contractors.
A freelance marketplace is an online platform where businesses and individuals can find and hire individual contractors to do some work remotely.
There are two types of freelance marketplaces:
• Traditional Freelance Marketplace
• Non-traditional Freelance Marketplace
A marketplace in which an employer post his/her project on the freelance platform, freelancer bid on that project, if the employer is convinced then he/she will award the project to the freelancer.
There are four popular traditional freelance marketplaces:
DSTP 2.0 Batch 03 Freelancing Exercise 1 Solution Video
Copy the below solution and paste in MS Word File
I have chosen graphic designing as a freelancing skill and my goal is to earn 1000$ through freelancing.
yes my goal is SMART
I want to be a graphic designer and earn through freelancing.
I want to earn 1000$ through freelancing
Recently I have the earning 100$ through freelancing and 1000$ target is not for away.
By getting more new orders I will get to my goal.
I will get to my goal at the end of this year this is the maximum time for my goal.
A video tutorial on Youtube is also uploaded, Click the above video to understand the concept through a video tutorial
Join my official Facebook group:
Mehak Alamgir Official Facebook Group
- upper bataey huay facebook group k elawa mera koi whatapp, twitter, ya aur koi facebook group nae hy
- fake groups mei ki gai ap k sth batamezi ya ap k sth ki gai kisi bhi harkat k zemedar mei nae hun. ur video mei suni gai awaz meri apni hai.
- fake whatapp voice note sy bhi hoshiyar rahen.mei koi service nae deti ap mei sy kisi ko bhi.
One thought on “DSTP 2.0 Batch 03 Freelancing Exercise 1 Solution”