Digital literacy refers to an individual’s ability to find, evaluate, and compose clear information through writing and other mediums on various digital platforms. Digital literacy is evaluated by an individual’s grammar, composition, typing skills and ability to produce writings, images, audio and designs using technology.
While digital literacy initially focused on digital skills and stand-alone computers, digital literacy facts the advent of the Internet and the use of social media have caused some of its focus to shift to mobile devices.
digital literacy test to other expanding definitions of literacy that recognize cultural and historical ways of making meaning digital literacy does not replace traditional forms of literacy, instead of building upon the skills that form the foundation of traditional forms of literacy.
Solution file is given in MSWord format make sure to Subscribe the YouTube channel (MEHAK ALAMGIR) for all Batch 11 Exercise and Quiz of digiskills.pk
▼ FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- YouTube: mehak alamgir
- Website: https://articlebase.pk/
- Mehak alamgir Info: https://articlebase.pk/mehak-alamgir-2/
- Twitter: mehak_alamgir
exercise 3 solution is provided in MS Word format subscribe to YouTube channel mehak alamgir for all exercise and quiz solutions.
How to take a Screenshot:
Press “PrtScn” button on your keyboard. Open “Paint” on your system and paste the image there. Save the ‘Screenshot’ in your desired location.
You can also Install a screenshot software, “Light Shot”. Press “PrtScn” button on your keyboard to take the screenshot.
WordPress is the world’s most popular tool for creating websites. WordPress is capable of creating any style of website, from a simple blog to a full-featured business website. You can even use WordPress to create an online store
Download File Below….!
Digiskills Digital Literacy Exercise 3 Solution Batch 11 || Digital Literacy hand on 3 || Batch 11
Pakistan is the fourth largest provider of freelancers throughout the world. In this fast changing scenario, our youth needs to be equipped with latest digital skills to prove their knowledge and abilities. Realizing this fact, the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications, aimed to provide training to one million people in digital skills, in collaboration with Ignite and Virtual University. The training courses are available at a user friendly web portal and a comprehensive Online Learning Management System at all times.
Following are the courses being introduced:
- Digital Marketing
- E-Commerce Management
- Freelancing, Digital Literacy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Graphic Design
- Creative Writing
What you will learn In Digital Literacy Course
- Identify the basics of hardware, software and storage devices
- Install, configure and use printer
- Work within the user interface of MS office
- Use of charts, graphics and formatting options for creating documents
- Work with files, layouts, tables and proof reading tools in MS word
- Use new features in excel
- Create, save, update and format worksheets
- Use of formulas, filters, sorting tools in MS Excel
- Work with new design feature in MS PowerPoint
- Create, update, animate and run a slide show
- Use, search, and browse the internet
- Read, compose, reply and forward the email