Digital Literacy is about PC is an abbreviation for a Personal Computer, it is also known as a Microcomputer. Its physical characteristics and low cost are appealing and useful for its users. The capabilities of a personal computer have changed greatly since the introduction of electronic computers.
Difference between Hardware and Software
Hardware refers to the physical components of a computer. Computer Hardware is any part of the computer that we can touch these parts. These are the primary electronic devices used to build up the computer. Examples of hardware in a computer are the Processor, Memory Devices, Monitor, Printer, Keyboard, Mouse, and the Central Processing Unit.
Software is a collection of instructions, procedures, documentation that performs different tasks on a computer system. we can say also Computer Software is a programming code executed on a computer processor. The code can be machine-level code or the code written for an operating system. Examples of software are Ms Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Chrome, Photoshop, MySQL etc.
Digital Literacy What you will learn
- Identify the basics of hardware, software and storage devices
- Install, configure and use printer
- Work within the user interface of MS office
- Use of charts, graphics and formatting options for creating documents
- Work with files, layouts, tables and proof reading tools in MS word
- Use new features in excel
- Create, save, update and format worksheets
- Use of formulas, filters, sorting tools in MS Excel
- Work with new design feature in MS PowerPoint
- Create, update, animate and run a slide show
- Use, search and browse the internet
- Read, compose, reply and forward email
Solution file is given in MSWord format make sure to Subscribe the YouTube channel (MEHAK ALAMGIR) for all Batch 11 Exercise and Quiz of digiskills.pk
▼ FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- YouTube: mehak alamgir
- Website: https://articlebase.pk/
- Mehak alamgir Info: https://articlebase.pk/mehak-alamgir-2/
- Twitter: mehak_alamgir
exercise 3 solution is provided in MS Word format subscribe to YouTube channel mehak alamgir for all exercise and quiz solutions.
Download File Below….!
Exercise 1 :
Exercise 2 :
Exercise 3 :