Browse all free courses from CFI to advance your career as a world-class financial analyst. From accounting to finance, CFI has a wide range of free courses to help you start your career in corporate finance or move up the ladder in your field.
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is the leading provider of online financial analyst certification programs. Our courses and programs have been delivered to hundreds of thousands of students from over 170 countries.
Apply Link Below
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://courses.corporatefinanceinstitute.com/collections?category=free” target=”blank” style=”glass” background=”#ef2d3f” size=”20″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: forward”]Apply Link[/su_button]
- What combination of keys will autofill highlighted cells to the right?
- CTRL + R (PC and Mac)
- CTRL + D (PC and Mac)
- ALT + R (PC) / Alt + R (Mac)
- ATL + D (PC) / Alt + D (Mac)
2) What combination of keys turns the value in a cell into a percentage?
- ALT + P (PC) / Ctrl + P (Mac)
- CTRL + H (PC) / Command + H (Mac)
- ALT + M (PC) / Ctrl + M (Mac)
- ALT + H + P (PC) / Ctrl + Shift + % (Mac)
3) Which of the following formulas properly produces the string “Income Statement”?
- = “Income”&”Statement”
- = “Income”&” “&”Statement”
- = “Income ”+”Statement”
4) Suppose today is December 14, 2014. Which of the following functions will NOT return 12/14/2014 as a date?
5) Given the above screenshot, which of the following formulas will NOT produce the correct weighted average of 7,751 as in cell D10?
6) Suppose the following formula is inputted into Excel:
The output in the cell will be:
7) Given the above screenshot, suppose =SMALL(C2:C6,4) is entered into cell C9. What output will result from this formula?
8) Suppose =IFERROR(5000/2,1000)+100 is entered into a cell. What is the resulting output of this formula?
9) According to the information mentioned in the course, which of the following color schemes is best practice for financial modeling?
- Hard Codes in Black, Hard Codes in Red
- Hard Codes in Red, Formulas in Black
- Hard Codes in Blue, Formulas in Black
- Hard Codes in Black, Formulas in Blue
10) Which of the following formulas correctly anchors ONLY the row in cell A1?
11) What is the result of inputting =IF(5>9,ok,error) into a cell?
12) What is the correct syntax for the =YEARFRAC function?
13) The result of =ROUND(513.2413,2) is __
14) Given the above screenshot, which of the following is the resulting value in cell G2?
15) Given the above screenshot, what is the resulting value in cell D22?