Hi, everyone in this post you will ANSYS Structural Analysis Quiz MCQ Test from Itronix Solutions that you can complete and get ISO Certified ANSYS WorkBench Certification.
This ANSYS WorkBench Quiz is designed to help you assess your knowledge of basic ANSYS Structural Analysis Quiz. This is also a useful resource for employers to examine the ANSYS Structural Analysis knowledge of the candidates during an interview or for applicants.
If you pass this test with 80% or above (10 questions or more), it is likely that you have a pretty solid fundamental knowledge of ANSYS Structural Analysis.
- The number of independent equations to be satisfied for static equilibrium of a plane structure is
2. ANSYS archive files are saved in……………format.
3.Large deflection option when switched ON accounts for which of the following:
All of the above
4.Which numerical method is used by ANSYS to converge a nonlinear solution?
5.Stresses and strains calculated on an element at………….
6. Which of these is NOT a solver in ANSYS?
7. Which of these loads are NOT supported in Harmonic Analysis?
8. In ANSYS meshing, what does the pinch option in the local mesh control do?
Remove intricate & small features
9. Number of unknown internal forces in each member of a rigid jointed plane frame is
10. Degree of kinematic indeterminacy of a pin-jointed plane frame is given by
2j – r
11.The principle of superposition is applicable when
deflections are linear functions of applied forces
12. The carryover factor in a prismatic member whose far end is fixed is
13. While using three moments equation, a fixed end of a continuous beam is replaced by an additional span of
14. Bending moment at any section in a conjugate beam gives in the actual beam
15. The maximum bending moment due to a train of wheel loads on a simply supported girder
always occurs under a wheel load
16. Possible to copy (Ctrl +C) and paste (ctrl + V) any geometrical entities such as curves, faces, and bodies in SpaceClaim.